Prices are tax excluded
20 Item Items
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date: 0000-00-00
By buying this product you can collect up to 6 loyalty points. Your cart will total 6 points that can be converted into a voucher of RM1.20.
How To Talk So Kids Will Listen, How to Listen So Kids Will Talk (Blue Book in English, Yellow Book in Malay Language)
In this international bestseller, discover the number one practical guide to family life.
Parenting experts Adele Faber and Elaine Mazlish provide effective step by step techniques to help you improve and enrich your relationships with your children.
Learn how to:
· Break a pattern of arguments
· Cope with your child's negative feelings
· Engage your child's co-operation
· Set clear limits and still maintain goodwill
· Express your anger without being hurtful
· Resolve family conflicts peacefully
Siblings Without Rivalry (Purple Book)
From the widely acclaimed HOW TO TALK series, discover how to cope with - and deflect - sibling rivalry.
Full of humour and compassion, SIBLINGS WITHOUT RIVALRY challenges the idea that constant conflict between siblings is natural and unavoidable.
With this book, you'll learn how to:
· Avoid comparisons and the perils of equality.
· Intervene helpfully and step away at the right time.
· Encourage good feeling between your children.